400 Calorie Protein Pizza
A High Protein Low-Calorie Pizza? Why yes, you can have your pizza and eat it too! Pizza doesn’t have to be unhealthy, and full of fat and grease.
Truthfully, this Protein Pizza really hits the spot! I don’t think there is one right way to have pizza (although I’m sure many would argue with me on that). I love the thin crust, deep dish, thick crust, and cauliflower. Really, I’m in it for the sauce and toppings so deliver that on whatever you want and I’ll be happy.
It’s large, filling, flavorful, low fat, and tastes like PIZZA. The protein-packed crust is made from Self Rising Flour and Greek yogurt (hey don’t knock it until you try it). You can switch out the toppings to whatever you’d like. We personally like cheddar instead of mozzarella because it packs in more basil. My favorite is Cherry tomatoes, feta, basil, chicken sausage, and thin-sliced onion.
- sauteed mushrooms – turkey sausage
- roasted butternut – fat-free ricotta
- ground chicken -bbq – gorgonzola
- peppers – sauteed spinach – mushroom – shallots
- olives – feta – roasted red peppers
- cherry tomatoes, feta, basil, onion
HIGH PROTEIN LOW CALORIE PIZZA
A satisfying, calorie budget-friendly pizza.
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1/4 cup fat-free Greek yogurt plain
- 1/4 teaspoon yeast this is for flavor only
- 1/2 chicken sausage cooked
- 1/4 cup fat-free cheddar (kraft makes one)
- 3 tablespoon fat-free feta
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- sliced onion, spinach, broccoli, mushrooms, or veggies of choice
- Pre-heat oven to 475° with a sheet pan in the oven. Make sure the rack is centered in the oven.
- Mix flour, yeast, and greek yogurt together and stir until you get a shaggy dough. Work with your hands until you get a dough ball and there are no more bits of dry flour. I knead in the bowl for about 2-3 minutes
- Shape dough into a ball and place on an oil (sprayed) square of parchment paper. Using another piece of oiled parchment paper on top, flatten and roll out using a rolling pin or bottle until it is about 1/4 thick. Remove top parchment paper. Total pizza size should be around 8″ in diameter
- Add toppings, transfer the pizza to a pre-heated sheet pan (leave on the parchment paper).
If you have a pizza paddle or another sheet pan, use that to transfer the pizza with parchment paper to the preheated pan. If not, you can remove the pre-heated sheet pan, transfer the pizza onto it, and then put it back in the oven. If using another sheet pan, just use it upside down to transfer so the pizza can slide right off!
- Turn oven down to 450° and bake for 8 minutes. The top will be browning and bubbly.
low calorie pizza crust, low calorie pizza base, low calorie frozen pizza, low calorie pizza to buy, low cal pizza crust, dominos low calorie pizza, low calorie homemade pizza, low fat pizza crust, keto pizza calories, low calorie dominos, pizza hut low calorie, lowest calorie domino’s pizza, low calorie pizza, low fat pizza, low cal pizza, high protein low calorie pizza, low calorie cauliflower pizza, lowest calorie pizza dominos, lowest calorie papa murphy’s pizza, best low calorie pizza, low calorie flatbread pizza, low cal frozen pizza, low calorie dominos options, low calorie pizza tesco, dominos low calorie options, healthy low calorie pizza, low calorie vegan pizza, dominos low fat pizza, low fat homemade pizza, best low calorie frozen pizza, pizza hut low calorie options, low carb low calorie pizza crust, 100 calorie pizza, low calorie pizza options, pizza hut low calorie pizza, low cal cauliflower pizza, low calorie crust, pizza with least calories, low cal homemade pizza, low carb low calorie pizza, 300 calorie pizza, 100 calorie pizza crust, cauliflower pizza low calorie, 400 calorie pizza